Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Day 17

        Today was spent on data analysis. Throughout the day I continued to work with the surveys participants took two days after they did the eye test. The information I found had some clear patterns. People who were given more specific instructions when viewing the art tended to give it a higher rating. They also tended to take longer to complete the survey. Both groups rated landscapes the highest and abstracts the lowest. The group that received fewer instructions tended to rate cubism art pieces higher. For lunch today I ate with the other interns again. After lunch I continued to work with the surveys looking for patterns. Tomorrow I hope to compare time participants spent taking the survey to how long they viewed the art as well as how the comparison affects ratings.

No comments:

Post a Comment