Thursday, August 6, 2015

Day 23

Today I spent time working with the results of the trials we conducted yesterday. Using a text file that contained data from the VR equipment as well as the video and gaze track data I created a spreadsheet showing the major events in each trial. Such events include looking away from the tv, looking at the obstacle, and the start and end of the trial. I spent most of the day figuring out how to work with the data in order to streamline the process of recording events. By the end of the day I had the events from a bit less than half of the trials recorded and hope to finish them tomorrow morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment